Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Spring~

Spring has brought happy times and memories. Spring, one of my most favorite times of year. New life, hope and color...life played out in poetry~
 This beautiful flower was grown in my Earth Sister Susan Meachum Grace's garden....Thanks Susan!
My new horse "Roddy" I've wanted a horse since I was in my teens. At 54 yrs  old I finally got my horse.

My daughter Lyndsay came to visit in May. Thank you honey for our special Mom and daughter time.

Grand daughter Deanna and boyfriend Bill spent some time with us on the Knob.

Friend Lisa, my little horse Roddy. Thanks for being such a sweet friend Lisa and teaching me about horses.

Standing at the door to the chicken coop with my dozen of fresh brown eggs. Chickens are so cool.

Rand and the pups. The little one is a puppy "Maggie" we got for our daughter Lyndsay.

Beautiful horses on our farm

The farm is such a peaceful and beautiful place

Kylee and Landan came to spend some time with us on the Knob. I always enjoy my time with my Grandchildren.

Grand daughter Deanna and Rand with Roddy. We'll get you a horse one day honey. Hopefully you won't have to wait until you're 54!
Special time with our new grand daughter Emerson, daughter in law Catie and Rands parents.

Mothers Day at Cracker Barrell.


Kylee and Landan played T Ball. It was so comical to watch. No rhyme or reason to the game.

Daughter Tiffany coaching Kylee on 2nd base

"Now Landan, you need to wear your glove so you can catch the ball"

Daddy Jason riding bikes to music with the grand kids. It was so funny! They are such a crazy family. Jason and Tiffany are such wonderful parents. Every day is an adventure!

My Beautiful daughter Tiffany on her 30th Birthday

Kylee turns 4! She dressed herself that day. Plastic jewelry, hair bow, tu tu and cowboy boots. I think its so cool that Tiff just lets her be who she is...part of being a good parent. I don't remember being "that good"



 Sometimes we forget all the little memories that make up our life until we start looking through the pictures that captured the moment. Then we realize, "gee whiz, my life is so full and wonderful!"

No comments: